Client: Temple Property Services – Central London
ACL Projects were asked by Temple Property Services to install replacement boilers in the basement as the boilers in service were damaged beyond repair.
The Projects team made sure that the replacement boilers were more efficient, and the install was of a high-standard by:
- Completing the relevant risk assessments pre-installation
- Organising the supply of parts and equipment to the basement level
- Installing the new boilers and pipework in the plant room
- Making sure the system ran more efficiently than before
- Water testing and treatment for the primary system
- Ensuring full warranties were provided for all equipment
- Subsequent maintenance and monitoring
- Annual servicing
The cold weather meant that the boilers were a matter of urgency, especially as they supply four floors of office space. The route for the pipework and flue also had to be planned meticulously to ensure the building could cater for the new plant.
The team worked within the planned timelines and made sure the project did not run over budget, as agreed with the client.
The project was completed according to the time plan and within budget. The water was tested and treated, and the boilers were tested and commissioned, ready for use.
“Please pass on our thanks to the ACL team for their work on this project – I know that it wasn’t easy based on the time of year of the failure of the boilers, just as the winter started, and the problems with the flue route.
We are pleased with the finished product and hope they will last many years, with your team’s expert maintenance.”