Client: Anglian Water – Norfolk
ACL Projects were asked by Anglian Water to install a new containerised boiler system for supplementary use in the winter months.
ACL Engineering were responsible for the installation of mechanical and electrical plant, and commissioning and servicing of the boiler, including:
- Completing the relevant risk assessments pre-installation
- Organising the supply of parts and equipment
- Installing the boiler and pipework inside the container
- Installing the power supply and electrical equipment
- Water treatment for the primary system
- Subsequent maintenance and monitoring
- Annual servicing
As Anglian Water sites are vast and have various projects happening all around the site, we devised a project plan with them to ensure that our work timeline did not intervene with theirs.
Our team were organised and efficient and kept to the agreed milestones whilst delivering a high quality, professional installation.
The project was completed according to the time plan and within budget. The boiler was tested and commissioned ready for use.
“In the past I have completed several CDM projects where ACL has been the sub-contractor to an appointed Principal Contractor. However, I felt that Steve Merry – as Project Manager – did an excellent job.
Following the additional work for the secondary 3-way valve, the boiler worked extremely well.”